Author vs. Authoress for female writers
I have been often asked why I do not list our female authors as Authoress. Therefore, I wanted to inform the female writers that I have learned that in the past, a female writer was called Authoress. However, now that times have changed, everyone who is considered a writer they are officially now called Author, for both male and females. Reason being that the world wants to use non-sexist terms.
Please do not change your book covers to reflect the title Author if you have Authoress. You are not wrong, just in the future you may want to consider yourself as an Author.
I hope this clears up the confusion on why our company Jazzy Kitty Publishing considers all of our great writers as…AUTHORS.
About jazzykittypublishingnewsI am so passionate about making authors dreams come true because I am also an author who could not find a reasonable rate to get my poetry book published. I prayed to God if He would help me, I would help others. I received Christ as my Lord and Savior at a young age. God gave this vision when I became very ill and writing poetry along with God’s love and mercy saved my life. I was called to the ministry years ago and now I am excited about giving my personal testimony of my healing. My first book I wrote is called Poetry is Our Ministry “To touch the Heart” which was written through the Holy Spirit to heal the Mind and Soul, most importantly to Save Souls. Her mother also loves God with her whole heart and is writing poetry for healing. She is the co-author and is the artist of the front cover. Per many people testimonies, this book is Awesome! Get your copy of this book “Poetry is Our Ministry” today to hear what God has to say and support His ministry. The second book is the continuation "Our Ministry, His Words". I have written many poems, the one I am most proud of is the award winning poem “Count Your Blessings” it has been nationally recognized by the International Library of Poetry for Outstanding Achievement which was later recorded on a National CD. It has also received honors in the Editor’s Choice Book. God Gets All the Glory! I have been invited to churches, vendor events, book signings, TV appearances, and has been featured on Christian Radio 1260 AM. The Poem “Count Your Blessings” has been featured on her Poetry CD and a fictional character has been created called “The Bag Lady” My books has given me the opportunity to evangelize to many. I even wrote a tribute book to the late Michael Jackson called Celebrating Michael Jackson Looking Back at the King of Pop. Most importantly, I want the world to know that God still Heals and does Miracles!! God Bless You All!
- CHESTNUT THE PUP, WHAT I WOULD SAY IF I COULD TALK On Sale Now at ALL Online Retailers or call us at 877.782.5550
- Congratulations from Jazzy Kitty Publications to Author Lanae Taylor! She had the most sales for April 2018
- JKP Looking for New Authors
- The Precious Jewels Monologue By Stacey Barlow
- What I Would Say If I Could Talk
- Please like our new page Chestnut the Pup. The book is available on Amazon and all online bookstores. Thank you in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- Have you written a book? Need a Publisher? Let us make your dreams come true. Call us @ 877.782.5550 x100 facebook.com/232763502599/p… 4 days ago
- Have you written a book? Need a Publisher? Let us make your dreams come true. Call us @ 877.782.5550 x100 facebook.com/232763502599/p… 5 days ago