About the Author
Tonika Yvonne Wheeler also known as “Toni” was born and currently lives in Longview, Texas. Tonika (Toni) has lived in Dallas, TX and Downey, CA where she performed in community plays, indie films, and General Hospital (stage name Tonika Yvonne). She is the daughter of Yvonne Wheeler-Hutchinson (a former educator) and Clarence Wheeler, Sr. (an entrepreneur). She is the mother of one amazing daughter who name is Kyia Elise Walker and a son who sadly preceded her in death, Quentin Wheeler. She is the oldest sister of Kalandra Wheeler (an attorney) and Clarence Wheeler, Jr. (public administration).
Tonika has her Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management and Associates in Performance. She is also an advocate for optimal health.
About Damaged Goods
“Damaged Goods” is her debut ‘Spokenword’ book. She wrote her first piece “Granddaddy Cleo” around the 6th or 7th grade in order to deal with her grandfather’s death. This was the moment paper and pen became her best friend. She believes if you can’t or don’t want to speak it…ink it, there has to be an outlet.
Damaged Goods celebrates the whirlwinds of life through a collection of Spokenword and poetry written by Tonika Yvonne Wheeler. “Damaged Goods” is her debut ‘Spokenword’ book. The author illustrates the dark sides of life with momentary illumination. Bitterness and spitefulness doesn’t have a color, gender, age, or social status. Nor is immunity gained from life’s whirlwinds based off one’s moral stance or bleeding heart. “I’ll never get married again!” uttered a once thoughtful male friend going through a taxing divorce. The author sat listening to his non-stop verbal jabs at his soon to be ex-wife, women, and marriage. “You’re Damaged Goods,” the author replied. But the good thing about damaged goods is they can always be refurbished. And sometimes the refurbished goods work better than the one that’s never been damaged. Or does it?
DAMAGE GOODS IS A MUST HAVE…GET YOUR COPY TODAY. You can purchase DAMAGE GOODS directly from Jazzy Kitty Publishing just email us at email@example.com or call us at 877.782.5550. It is also available now on AMAZON!!!
One of our authors Alisha Broughton is having an AWESOME seminar on July 27th from 10:00 am – 2:00 pm and Vendor Space is Available.
Alisha Broughton presents: Broken Relationships Seminar on July 27th from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm see the flyer below. For more information or vendor space call 302.362.9369 or email Alisha as firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you Jazzy Kitty Publishing.
- The Precious Jewels Monologue By Stacey Barlow
- What I Would Say If I Could Talk
- Jazzy Kitty Publishing presents its new childrens book titled, What I Would Say If I Could Talk. Featuring Chestnut Attaway
- JazzyKitty Goes to Phenix City, AL to the 2017 Soul Summer Fest
- Please JOIN us for our 1st “New Life Revival” held at: New Life Christian Center scheduled on Thursday, April 17, 2014 through Saturday, April 20, 2014
- Jazzy Kitty Publishing is closed today in honor Dr. Martin Luther King. Please remember service and bless... fb.me/4qAqyYfXe 1 week ago
- Happy Martin Luther King Day! Bless someone other than yourself today! 1 week ago
- HAPPY NEW YEAR! May God Bless you! fb.me/WZg0GseR 3 weeks ago