Hi, This is Anelda Attaway and I am the CEO and Publisher of Jazzy Kitty Greetings Marketing & Publishing aka Jazzy Kitty Publishing. This blog is to keep you informed regarding our authors and publishing information. Our goal is to publish authors at low rates, while making their dreams come true. GET PUBLISHED TODAY!!! Call 877.782.5550 for information or email us your manuscript to email@example.com for a quote.
Feel free to contact us by filling in the FORM below:
About jazzykittypublishingnewsI am so passionate about making authors dreams come true because I am also an author who could not find a reasonable rate to get my poetry book published. I prayed to God if He would help me, I would help others. I received Christ as my Lord and Savior at a young age. God gave this vision when I became very ill and writing poetry along with God’s love and mercy saved my life. I was called to the ministry years ago and now I am excited about giving my personal testimony of my healing. My first book I wrote is called Poetry is Our Ministry “To touch the Heart” which was written through the Holy Spirit to heal the Mind and Soul, most importantly to Save Souls. Her mother also loves God with her whole heart and is writing poetry for healing. She is the co-author and is the artist of the front cover. Per many people testimonies, this book is Awesome! Get your copy of this book “Poetry is Our Ministry” today to hear what God has to say and support His ministry. The second book is the continuation "Our Ministry, His Words". I have written many poems, the one I am most proud of is the award winning poem “Count Your Blessings” it has been nationally recognized by the International Library of Poetry for Outstanding Achievement which was later recorded on a National CD. It has also received honors in the Editor’s Choice Book. God Gets All the Glory! I have been invited to churches, vendor events, book signings, TV appearances, and has been featured on Christian Radio 1260 AM. The Poem “Count Your Blessings” has been featured on her Poetry CD and a fictional character has been created called “The Bag Lady” My books has given me the opportunity to evangelize to many. I even wrote a tribute book to the late Michael Jackson called Celebrating Michael Jackson Looking Back at the King of Pop. Most importantly, I want the world to know that God still Heals and does Miracles!! God Bless You All!
- The Precious Jewels Monologue By Stacey Barlow
- What I Would Say If I Could Talk
- Jazzy Kitty Publishing presents its new childrens book titled, What I Would Say If I Could Talk. Featuring Chestnut Attaway
- JazzyKitty Goes to Phenix City, AL to the 2017 Soul Summer Fest
- Please JOIN us for our 1st “New Life Revival” held at: New Life Christian Center scheduled on Thursday, April 17, 2014 through Saturday, April 20, 2014
- Chestnuts first visit with Santa Claus Happy Holidays! instagram.com/p/BcfxUXhgo-p/ 1 day ago
- Jazzy Kitty Publishing has done it again! To God be the Glory! This is title number 74 called The Precious Jewels M… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- Thank you for your support of What I Would Say If I Could Talk! On sale online or contact us @ 877.782.5550... fb.me/GPISQ1ez 6 days ago